Highlighted
Pioneer
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Cancelling an Order After Delivery Scheduled

I was wondering if anyone has any experience in this area. I purchased a freezer online using PayPal as the payment method. I received the email containing the scheduled delivery date and it was set for Feb 1st. Since this is more than a month away I called customer service to cancel, they transferred me to Home Delivery Support, who said they cancelled it. 

It's only been a couple days but I haven't received a confirmation of cancellation via email or any other method and there has been no movement in my paypal account to refund the money that was charged. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this and what the expected timeframe would be for my money to be refunded.

Thanks.

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: Cancelling an Order After Delivery Scheduled

Best thing would be to just follow up with customer service to confirm, I believe it can take sometimes up to a week for the money to return to your paypal

Pioneer

Thanks for the reply, I'll be calling them at the end of next week if there isn't any movement. I'll update this thread with any info I receive.

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Also I am not sure if you get a confirmation, you may also want to double check that the order got cancelled and not just the delivery

Pioneer
0 Kudos

I had sent an email last night and it was replied to today, it was originally not cancelled properly but that was rectified and the PayPal refund has been processed now, thanks for the suggestion to follow up.