Pioneer
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Does Best Buy have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for new appliances comparable to that of Lowes?

[ Edited ]

I don't buy extended warranties, but don't want to have to go after the appliance manufacturer if I buy an appliance from Best Buy and get a defective product right out of the box.

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Does Best Buy have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for new appliances comparable to that of Lowe

[ Edited ]

Appliances are not returnable once opened/delievered. But can be exchanged for another of the same model within 30 days

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Does Best Buy have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for new appliances comparable to that of Lowe

can't or can?

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

oops typo, i fixed it now, it was CAN

Highlighted
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, not all of your store sales people know that. The one I dealt with in St. Catharines told me I would have to deal with the appliance company if I got a defective product without buying an extended warranty. The Lowes satisfaction guarantee is clear on their website. Your's isn't. For this reason only, I declined to complete the sale on a washer and dryer pair. Bought them at an appliance store the next day (one of the pair was out-of-stock at Lowes).