Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

How could I get "GE 7.2 Cu. Ft Electric Dryer (GTD40EBMKWW) - White - Open Box - Perfect Condition?"

[ Edited ]

I read this "GE 7.2 Cu. Ft Electric Dryer (GTD40EBMKWW) - White - Open Box - Perfect Condition" from BestBuy link:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ge-7-2-cu-ft-electric-dryer-gtd40ebmkww-white-open-box-perfect-c...

How could I get this open-box $304.99 GE dryer deal?  What will be the shipping to my postal code******, Scarborough?

Regards,

Nelson

Community Manager

Re: How could I get "GE 7.2 Cu. Ft Electric Dryer (GTD40EBMKWW) - White - Open Box - Perfect Co

[ Edited ]

Hello.

Open box is a category of returned product in new condition but it may have minor cosmetic imperfections in non-prominent areas. The product has been rigorously tested and cleaned by Geek Squad Agents in our industry leading processing facility before being resold online at a reduced price. Open Box products are random and irregular. 

At this point in time, it appears that product is sold out. Sometimes, the website may not update the status to "sold out" at the very instant a specific product becomes sold out. Looking at the PDF you attached, it appears that the product was already indicated as "sold out" at the time you took that image. 

I invite you to check bestbuy.ca periodically. If any other Open Box products become available, they will appear on the website and be indicated as such.

Thanks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation