Scout
0 Kudos

ORDER NUMBER -xxxxxxxxxxx- EXTREMELY POOR AND UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE

[ Edited ]

Hello Best Buy team,

I placed above order on 24th December @ 7 pm sharp and got an email confirmation for the same on 24th December itself.

My Credit card was not charged and I raised this query with customer service desk team on multiple occasions ( twice on 25th and twice on 26th December). The customer service desk team confirmed on first 3 occasions that everything is in order and their is no issue and you will get a delivery schedule mail in next few hours.

48 hours has gone by and now the customer desk says that order is in back-order. This is unbelievable.

As a customer I feel cheated and  duped as their was inconsistency on the customer desk response and my order status. How can my order be in back-order when I placed the order sharp at 7 pm on the day sale opened ie 24th December and then I could see stock of same TV even on 25th December. This is blatant Lie and misrepresentation.

Please see to it and assist on top priority.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

0 Kudos

Re: ORDER NUMBER -xxxxxxxxxxx- EXTREMELY POOR AND UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE

Hello @nikhil, welcome to the Plug-in Community!

I’m sorry to let you know your recent post [link to post] has been modified because it violates the community guidelines, which state:

I have edited you post to hide the order number for security purposes, in order to keep your information private

In your post you wrote:

the order number

Please take the time to review the guidelines before posting again:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/help/plug-in-user-guidelines/hc8163.aspx

Thanks for your help in keeping the Plug-in Community a friendly, productive environment for all members.

MistyM

Scout
0 Kudos

Best Buy team,

Can some one have the basic courtesy of reverting back. This is disappointing and unprofessional.

Been close to 20 days since I placed my order but no news since then and I am still in dark.

Please be professional and care for your customers.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi, @Nik2710.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. One of our teams in customer service will have the appropriate information, and they would be the ones to provide any further assistance. I have escalated your issue with one of our customer service teams, and someone from that department will reach out to you at the email you provided here in your forum profile. Be sure to check your junk mail or spam folder as well, just in case their email gets filtered into those folders.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation