Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: CLEARANCE EVENT: SAVE UP TO 50% on open box ovens, fridges, dishwashers, laundry pairs and more!

Hi there,

I called all the stores around me and they knew nothing of the 50% off open box and said that it does not apply to all stores.

So where does it apply?

Thanks

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: CLEARANCE EVENT: SAVE UP TO 50% on open box ovens, fridges, dishwashers, laundry pairs and more!

Hi, @Consumer101

This event only applies to the stores on the list posted above. Just keep in mind, the selection, quantity, and availability will vary by store.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Well...I called the Shawnessy Store and went in and they said it does not apply to their store.

So I found this very misleading considering the add.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

I will call them again but I found this a misleading add to say the least and my friends got the same ad because we were talking about it yesterday.

I can do a poll if you like.

Let me know,

Thanks.

Consumer101

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Thanks. I will pass this along to the appliance team.

There is a possibility that that specific store has no inventory left pertaining to this clearance event, but that's just a personal hunch. Once I hear back from the appliance team and get some confirmation, I will post the update on this thread.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey, @Consumer101.

I just confirmed with our inventory team, and as of 10 minutes ago, the Shawnessy and Beacon Hill stores have limited quantities of open-box appliances available. Selection will vary at every store, and the quantities will fluctuate, of course. So, the sale is while quantities last. 

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thanks for the response. Who do I speak with then?

I talked with 2 people and they say it does not apply to their store.

Thanks for the help so far.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I just called again to the Shawnessy store and again they said that they have no open box appliances in the store whatsoever. 

Not sure what to say but this is disappointing to say the least as I just wanted to purchase something in store at an advertised price and avalable inventory. I have a limited budget and this would have made the purchase possible.

Brandon did say that they have demo's on the floor but they are not considered open box.

Please help if you can.

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi again.

Perhaps the open box inventory at the store is no longer available. I don't have access to the real-time inventory, so I can't speak to the inventory of each store, so the specific stores you called would know more and have more accurate info. 

As for the event not applying, and this is just my guess, perhaps some of the members of the store staff weren't aware of the verbiage we used, and perhaps they were not aware of anything marketed as a clearance event or an open box event. Once again, that's just my personal guess.

Sorry to hear  that the stores near you are reporting no open box appliance inventory left available.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator