Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

wireless earphones for Samsung série 5 model 5200 Smart TV. Which model is advisable

I'm looking for wireless earphones for Samsung série 5 model 5200 Smart TV. Which model is available and at what cost?
Highlighted
Legendary Oracle

Re: wireless earphones for Samsung série 5 model 5200 Smart TV. Which model is advisable

Welcome to the Best Buy Community Plug-in forum @Kevork Smiley Happy

Your Samsung 5200 series TV has optical digital audio output, as well as a 3.5MM audio output which can be used to connect to wireless or wired headphones.

My personal recommendation for headphones would be from Sennheiser, as I find them to be the most comfortable and most accurate sound quality.

Although I currently own a older pair of RS135 , I can tell you that the Sennheiser RS-165 is significantly better and has an improved feature that allows 2 sets of headphones to work from one transmitter !

These are RF type headphones, which means they use Radio Frequency, and work much like an FM station. It will allow you to listen to the headphones within 300ft. of the transmitter.., without WiFi etc.., I can listen while I mow my lawn with mine Smiley Wink

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg