DH The Captain
The Captain
0 Kudos

Are shipments from overstocktobuy worth trusting?

Wanted to purchase an SD memory card from BestBuy online, in the end I saw a note which said it would be "Sold and shipped by Overstocktobuy"

Is this an issue or can I trust the product being a legitamate one?  I know counterfeit memory cards are a real issue.

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Are shipments from overstocktobuy worth trusting?

That is just a marketplace seller, it will be a legitamite card still

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

DH The Captain
The Captain
0 Kudos

I apologize for the ignorance, but are all marketplace sellers 100% trustable?  I'm overseas, and returning the product later is defiitely close to impossible once it gets here and God forbid it is a fake card.

0 Kudos

Where overseas are you? Best buy canada only ships within Canada.

DH The Captain
The Captain
0 Kudos

Having it shipped to a friend's place in Toronto, who's gonna send it over to be after.

The Marketplace venders should be trustworthy as anyone that isn't would be quickly removed by Best Buy.  If you are worried you might want to consider just purchasing from one said "sold and shipped by best buy"

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

DH wrote:

I apologize for the ignorance, but are all marketplace sellers 100% trustable?  I'm overseas, and returning the product later is defiitely close to impossible once it gets here and God forbid it is a fake card.

I agree with @Drax86, I also realize you are overseas, and you will have a friend ship the item to you. Keep in mind that MarketPlace vendors have slightly different return and shipping policies than Best Buy, so please fameliarize yourself with those policies, so that you are not disappointed later.

DH The Captain
The Captain
0 Kudos

Thank you for the help.  Yes I know I can not return it to any bestbuy stores afterwards.  But I am also sure once I receive it here overseas I will never be able to send it back to return it if something is wrong with the item.  I've got my fingers crossed.

DH The Captain
The Captain
0 Kudos

The number of grammatical mistakes they made in their email kind of worries me. I wonder where it's coming from.

Subject: Update order/s

Hello ,

Please have our internal reference ID
--------------------------------
regarding this order/s and soon it will be followed by the Shiping tracking information .

For the mament here are the tracking information

Thank you,

0 Kudos

SD cards are pretty cheap, are you really saving much with that Marketplace vender, instead of going with one right from Best Buy?