Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Does Best Buy give rain checks on sold out items?

Does Best Buy give rain checks on sold out items?

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Does Best Buy give rain checks on sold out items?

It depends on the item, best thing to do is go into your store and ask them and see if they will provide you one

Highlighted
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Hi @DavidKnight

we absolutely give out rainchecks on sold-out items, thats the whole point of a raincheck!

The only exception is if its a clearance or limited quantity/door crasher sale. Then those particular types of items do not qualify for rainchecks. But a normal, regularly stocked item that is on our weekly sale should not be any issue to have a raincheck issued for.

Please keep in mind the raincheck only guarentees the price of the product for 30 days at the store it was issued. It does not guarentee that the product will be replenished within that timeframe.

Best of luck!

Senior Precinct Chief Store #965 - Badge #70627
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I know that there is a difference between clearence vs sale. Clearence items to clear the inventory which usually do not have a sale end date vs sales are to attract people to buy products usually have an end date (please correct me if I am wrong). how can I know which items are clearence and which are sales in the best buy website?

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Great question @mitun444

Generally all clearance items will have it listed in their description, in addition will be priced with an ending of .97 and to a lesser degree .95 

Happy shopping

Senior Precinct Chief Store #965 - Badge #70627