Scout
0 Kudos

Does Best Buy match Apple's back to school promotion for the new iPad Pro?

Hi, 

I was wondering if bestbuy matches Apple's back to school promo for the iPad pro ($30 discount) and beats discount ($170 off eligible beats headphones i.e. beatsx, beats solo 3, or powerbeats3 wireless). I don't have any apple store in the near vicinity of me and would prefer to interact with and purchase the product in person.

Thanks!

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: Does Best Buy match Apple's back to school promotion for the new iPad Pro?

They don't match X dollar off sales, but if they item is listed at a lower price and it meets the qualifications for price match then they would likely match it

Which products qualify?

The product you’re comparing must meet each of the following criteria to qualify for a price beat.

1. Must have the exact same brand name and model #.

2. Must be priced in Canadian Dollars and include all environmental fees, shipping costs, and other charges.

3. Must be sold and shipped by a retailer AND authorized dealer located within Canada.

4. The product must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer or available only in limited quantity.

5. The product’s price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sale price.

Special sale prices include: VIP SALE, Black Friday, Friends and Family, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day/Week, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) prices, open box products, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, demos, refurbished items, and financing offers.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Highlighted
Scout
0 Kudos

Re: Does Best Buy match Apple's back to school promotion for the new iPad Pro?

Yikes, it may be considered as educational pricing since it's geared to college/university students and teachers. I guess I'd have to go chat about it in person with them.