Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

My new HP M130FN printer says there's a jam. I can't see anything and can't remove the cartridge.

Haven't been able to print anything yet. All software loaded successfully. All orange tape removed. Paper loaded cleanly. I hesitate to pull anything because the plastic seems weak. The cartridge won't come out because it seems blocked on the right hand side.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: My new HP M130FN printer says there's a jam. I can't see anything and can't remove the cartridge

normally for toner there should be a orange strip you need to pull off also

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: My new HP M130FN printer says there's a jam. I can't see anything and can't remove the cartridge

Does HP have a support line?

Have you tried contacting them through their website?  They must have some sort of online suport for this.

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Hi there,

the toner does typically have either a plastic cover or piece of protective tape on it which need to be removed before use.

The instructions should label all the removable pieces of plastic from within the printer. if the cartridge is blocked on the right there must either be a release lever or that is another piece of plastic that needs to be removed.

HP does indeed have a support number you can dial which is 1-800-HPINVENT

best of luckl
Senior Precinct Chief Store #965 - Badge #70627