Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Online Orders & Shipping of Online Orders

tunelange wrote:

hello Terence .

I reply the way you said but I got a message back about that email do not exist ?

give me a email i can reply you .

Daniel

Hi, @tunelange.

I have received your private message. I will be escalating this to one of our teams in customer service.

It might take someone 24 business hours to reach out to you, so if you don't want to wait, you can also call customer service at 1-866-237-8289. If you do call, just let customer service know your order number, and that you might have ordered from a marketplace vendor. Then ask them to help you navigate the website to verify the return policy of your order, and ask them to walk you through that process. Make sure to let them know you have already sent the order back, and let them know where you sent it back to. 

Regards

BBYTerence

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

2 day ago i sent a message why if they receive the computer on january 31 , they didnt refund me ? its 9 days now ?

thank you to take time for my case

Daniel

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @tunelange.

I have received notification that the marketplace seller has processed a refund for the order number you gave me. I can't control the speed of their administration, but you should see this refund reflected in your credit card statement within the next 5-7 business days, maybe earlier.

If you need to get verification yourself, please contact customer service and provide them your order number. The community team does not have any visibility of your order info.

I'm going to private message you the details I was provided. 

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation