Aspiring Member
0 Kudos

Will Bestbuy be getting the Acer XB270HU monitor?

Wondering if Bestbuy will be selling the Acer XB270HU monitor.  First of it's kind 1440p IPS panel with G-Sync.  Should be popular with ethusiast gamers.  Looks like a superiour alternative to the ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q.  

It's available already in europe and USA and looks like some canadian online realtors have it on their sites now.

Any info is appreciated. 

Emerging Member
0 Kudos

Re: Will Bestbuy be getting the Acer XB270HU monitor?

I am not sure how popular it is, personally I find ACER to be a very cheap low quality brand, I think I would take the ASUS over it

Aspiring Member
0 Kudos

Because this is IPS though compared to the Swift that is pretty much insanely expensive for a TN panel, I think the XB270HU will get a lot of attention.  Hearing is basically sold out everywhere in the USA right now, maybe the reason Canada is slow to get any on any sites.

Aspiring Member
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't available soon, especially with Best Buy investing so much money into expanding. New releases are important to keep up on, especially ones like this.

I've been mulling over getting my Swift replaced, perhaps I'll look at swapping for this instead.

Aspiring Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, I would expect Bestbuy to get this monitor too.  They have other G-SYNC monitors like the switt and the 4K display by Acer.  I see the Acer XB270HU on lots of online sites now, but no stock on any.  As usual Canada is last to get the good stuff :smileyhappy:

Aspiring Member
0 Kudos

They got the 4k model in... How annoying is that?! http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/acer-acer-28-widescreen-4k-ultra-hd-led-monitor-with-1ms-respons...

270HU BB, 270HU please. :smileyhappy:

Best Buy
0 Kudos

Tentative good news to share folks :smileyhappy: We are currently looking in to this exact model with our vendor partners and there will be actual news to follow soon. 

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the WHITE STAR to show your appreciation!
Follow us on Twitter @BestBuyCanada
Aspiring Member

That's good to hear, thanks for the update Juby!