Scout
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Ok Guys, what are the best cordless landline phones to get - ones with Answer machos, caller ID and

OK All, what do you suggest for two landline phones, cordless, caller ID, able to block numbers - maybe one as the Main One that will auto ocnnect with the 2nd??

Legendary Oracle

Re: Ok Guys, what are the best cordless landline phones to get - ones with Answer machos, caller ID

Altalake wrote:

OK All, what do you suggest for two landline phones, cordless, caller ID, able to block numbers - maybe one as the Main One that will auto ocnnect with the 2nd??

Welcome to the Best Buy Community Pluig-in forum @Altalake

I think that this Panasonic combination should suit your needs quite well. I like the idea of a dedicated landline phone (wired connection) for making secured calls in case I have to input a PIN, or prevent unauthorized eavesdropping on a wireless phone.

I will also mention that when it comes to voice clarity and durable construction and ergonomic design, I'd recommend the Motorola phones as well if you can find an appropriate model that would suit your needs.

Scout

Re: Ok Guys, what are the best cordless landline phones to get - ones with Answer machos, caller ID

That's most helpful - thanks very much!

Tho' we have a smart 'phone and many seem to be discarding landlines, somehow we like the "stability" (for want of a better word) of a landline.

Much appreciated - and we'll check them out at Best Buy.

Legendary Hero of the Universe

I agree with @Elico47  thats nearly the identical kit we have and it works great. You cant go wrong with the panasonics I have never had any issues with them