Pioneer
0 Kudos

Printer Advice!

Hi i am looking for a printer that can scan, copy and print for a maximum budget of $60. Anyone have any suggestions? And what are some good brands to go for i personally am leaning towards HP as it is most reliable?

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Printer Advice!

Best Buy got quite a few decent choices for $60 ... Go to the site and search for 10155087 .. I've seen it at $59.99 when it's on sale ... it comes with a document feeder ... two sided printing and fax ... ! great value for a $60 product.
Pioneer
0 Kudos

That's not the one I am looking for. Actually, I had my eye on this one HP Photosmart Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer (C4780). Here is the link http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/hewlett-packard-hp-photosmart-wireless-all-in-one-inkjet-printer... Could anyone give me some advice on this HP printer Pros and Cons? Thank You

Pioneer
0 Kudos

does anyone have any reviews on the HP Photosmart C4780?

Highlighted
The Captain
0 Kudos

I've always liked HP printers. I've had several and never had any issues with any of them. As for Kodak printers, oddly enough, I've heard people say photo quality is sub-par (weird for the Kodak name). Epson is another good choice for photo quality, but I still prefer HP. Canon uses overpriced ink, and I don't see any quality difference to justify the price difference in ink between other brands. Here's one right on your price range (maybe cheaper depending on sales), does a good job on photos and text, and has Wifi/Ethernet ability. Scanner quality is pretty good, but generally standalone scanners have an edge over scanners in all-in-one printers, but I'd still think you'd be happy with it. Ink is around $60 for all 5 tanks (3 colors, a gray and a black) and should last quite a while. I would buy new ink, by the way, don't bother with remanufactured or refilled ink (the quality stinks, especially for photos, and printers reject them a lot). I own a slightly higher-up model than this one, but it uses the same ink tanks and printhead, so quality should be identical, and I've got no complaints with quality on mine for photos and everything else.

Thanks..

www.laptops4review.com