The Oracle

Re: Alien: Covenant SteelBook

Wow first time 2 steelbooks with 4k & Bluray
Luminary
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:

Yes @Leprekon "decisions, decisions" what one shall we choose? Smiley LOL Even though I do not own a 4K player or TV at this time; I may get the 4K and Blu-ray disc combo. Smiley Wink 

The Oracle

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Leprekon wrote:

Yes @Leprekon "decisions, decisions" what one shall we choose? Smiley LOL Even though I do not own a 4K player or TV at this time; I may get the 4K and Blu-ray disc combo. Smiley Wink 

I'm getting the 4k since I will eventually get a 4k player.  Funny how some movies get steelbooks, some don't then we get the option of 2 different steelbook formats. Can't always win @bjmaxvin67 when it comes to these lol

Luminary

Leprekon wrote:

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Leprekon wrote:

I'm getting the 4k since I will eventually get a 4k player.  Funny how some movies get steelbooks, some don't then we get the option of 2 different steelbook formats. Can't always win @bjmaxvin67 when it comes to these lol

No we cannot always win @Leprekon but something is better than nothing and I am glad to be getting more steelbooks; Not so long ago we were singing a different tune concerning the the lack of availability of steelbooks at BBY Canada and happily that is changing; like with all things there is room for improvement. Smiley Very Happy  

Though like you  and many others I am not sure how the movie team decides what movies get steelbooks perfect example was when we first heard that Transformers: The Last Knight was not getting a steelbook. Then all of a sudden @BBYTerence hears  back from the movies team, who heard back from the studio, and then they tell him that the plan now is now for Best Buy Canada to get a Transformers: The Last Knight steelbook, but there is still no official listing stating "Transformers: The Last Knight Steelbook" it is all very confusing. Smiley LOL

Epic Genius

Like you guys, I'll get the 4K combo to be future proof.

Once again, this seems like a shared run with the USA, so anyone wanting this should pre-order right away as qty must be really limited!

Luminary

Definitely 4K. There is no point in saving a few dollars and getting a DVD anymore. Pre-ordered!