The Oracle

Re: Beauty and the Beast

pikachuforever wrote:

Leprekon wrote:

Yup @pikachuforever. Btw how do you quote someone?

When you hit reply, on the screen where you type in your response theres a button that says "Quote". Hit that and the previous response should appear or whatever response you're responding to. It gets a little crazy when you reply to someone who replied to someone who replied to someone, so you may need to clean it up a bit. Hope that helps Smiley Happy

example.jpg

I'm not nearly as good at my arrows :Smiley Sad

Lol I never seen that when I checked the full site and I have to go to full site to do that. The quotes do get out of had sometimes when I look at some sites they are like 1 word a line lol. Your arrows are not that bad but you still have some more training g to be a master like @Drum18. Next is trying to figure images on here as I only use my iPhone to do this stuff. 

Luminary

Leprekon wrote:

I seriously hope no one starts to complain they never got to preorder this steelbook when it does sell out. Just I have a feeling this will be brought up. But I can't wait to see the artwork for this (hopes for title on spine lol)

Well @Leprekon, since has been up since ‎03-20-2017 I am suprised it took this long to sell out. I guess people were just waitng to see what the cover art was going to look like and what the steelbook would contain. But you are correct it was up on the site for 2 months so those that wanted it should of at least pre ordered one copy. 

Luminary
0 Kudos

I expect scalpers to be hot on this one 

The Oracle

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Leprekon wrote:

I seriously hope no one starts to complain they never got to preorder this steelbook when it does sell out. Just I have a feeling this will be brought up. But I can't wait to see the artwork for this (hopes for title on spine lol)

Well @Leprekon, since has been up since ‎03-20-2017 I am suprised it took this long to sell out. I guess people were just waitng to see what the cover art was going to look like and what the steelbook would contain. But you are correct it was up on the site for 2 months so those that wanted it should of at least pre ordered one copy. 

@bjmaxvin67 I believe the French version was sold out first but it doesn't cost you anything to preorder just in case and alway can return it if you change you mind as we have all said. I'm sure there will be more in store as many of us order 2 just to be safe for damages and shipping. 

Luminary
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Leprekon wrote:

@bjmaxvin67 I believe the French version was sold out first but it doesn't cost you anything to preorder just in case and alway can return it if you change you mind as we have all said. I'm sure there will be more in store as many of us order 2 just to be safe for damages and shipping. 

Truthfully @Leprekon after listening and hearing about many problems with damages and shipping. I have taken everybodies advice and ordered two copies of many titles like Fate of the Furious, Logan, Transformers steelbooks collection, Beauty and the Beast and many others. At first I felt bad  about buying two; but seeing how these things sell out and while I have not had real major damage issues at this time (but that could change) I figured I would take a page out of everybodies play book and ordered two of everything and return the damaged copy. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Manager

Dash- wrote:

@BBYTerence just would like to inquire if there will be more stock for Beauty and the Beast? 

Hey!

There will be more inventory available on launch day, but NOT before.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Would the Steelbook be available online to reserve ?
Luminary
0 Kudos

@bjmaxvin67 I woudn't count on it 

Luminary
0 Kudos

TomBergeron wrote:

@bjmaxvin67 I woudn't count on it 

Hey @TomBergeron,

If you are refering to the comment I made that "I have not had real major damage issues at this time (but that could change) I figured I would take a page out of everybodies play book and ordered two of everything and return the damaged copy". Unfortunately, that is all I can do seeing how they are more than likely be sold out at my local Best Buy; I am sure @BBYTerence is aware of the bubble wrap packaging issues and informed who ever is in charge the only thing I can do is hope for the best.  Smiley Very Happy

Luminary

Rouselle wrote:
Would the Steelbook be available online to reserve ?

Hey @Rouselle,

There are now more Beauty and the Beast Steelbooks for preorder. Smiley Very Happy

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/beauty-and-the-beast-english-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-blu-ray-...?