Luminary
0 Kudos

Black Sails blu-ray

[ Edited ]

I realize that Black Sails: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray) was just released on 03-04-2017. But I was wondering since Black Sails Season 4 was the finale season; I wanted to know if there is any chance they would release this 4th and finale season early to bluray?

Community Manager

Black Sails blu-ray

[ Edited ]

I don't have a list of new releases for June onward yet. I'll check once I receive some new lists. Smiley Happy

I'm sure you check the site periodically as well, but I will also do the same. Sometimes things go live on the site that aren't on the lists, due to plans changing.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Black Sails blu-ray

[ Edited ]

BBYTerence wrote:

I don't have a list of new releases for June onward yet. I'll check once I receive some new lists. Smiley Happy

I'm sure you check the site periodically as well, but I will also do the same. Sometimes things go live on the site that aren't on the lists, due to plans changing.

Hey @BBYTerence,

Will Best Buy be getting anymore supplies of Black Sails: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray); I missed out on getting season and am waiting to see if they get a new shipment.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Black Sails blu-ray

Hey @bjmaxvin67.

Let me find out. Stay tuned . . .

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Community Manager

Hey @bjmaxvin67.

I reached out, but I still have not heard back, so for now, I don't think anything is confirmed.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

BBYTerence wrote:

Hey @bjmaxvin67.

I reached out, but I still have not heard back, so for now, I don't think anything is confirmed.

Thank You @BBYTerence, I appreciate that.