The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Dr. Strange Steelbook Thread

Anyone's order get shipped by letter mail? It says Canada Post but has A Purolator tracking number. Any info @BBYTerence on why it says letermail. I don't want to have to the hassle of a damage steelbook.
Luminary
0 Kudos

About 15 English Doctor Strange Steelbooks left online guys!!
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:
Anyone's order get shipped by letter mail? It says Canada Post but has A Purolator tracking number. Any info @BBYTerence on why it says letermail. I don't want to have to the hassle of a damage steelbook.

I'll ask what this means. I'm not sure what "lettermail" means, and I'm not familiar with the specific shipping processes for the different products. I'm currently waiting for an answer.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Thanks @BBYTerence. Sometimes it says that and it shows up in a. I'd but since it's actually Purolator I won't get mine till Thursday due to the drop off location hours
Community Manager
0 Kudos

They have told me that this has been flagged to ship in a box and NOT bubble wrap. So it's supposed to be packaged in a box.

As for why it says Purolator, I'm not sure. I'm still waiting on an answer to that.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Oracle
0 Kudos

My tracking info is Purolator so i don't know why it says Canada Post with a Purolator tracking number
Community Manager

BBYTerence wrote:

They have told me that this has been flagged to ship in a box and NOT bubble wrap. So it's supposed to be packaged in a box.

As for why it says Purolator, I'm not sure. I'm still waiting on an answer to that.

Hey everyone. I have been diligently trying to stay in the loop with the status of the Dr. Strange steelbook since it's a hot item.

This is definitely flagged as an item that needs to be shipped in a box. Best Buy has given clear instructions to the third party fulfillment centre (a third party warehouse that ships most of the online orders) to do so, however, I know that the fulfillment centre missed a few of these. It's very disappointing. What this means is that SOME have been shipped in bubble wrap and SOME have been shipped in a box. So there might be some unlucky ones who will receive the shipment in bubble wrap. I'm sorry to have to break that news to everyone. I have already notified customer service of this shipment issue pertaining to the Dr. Strange steelbook. My personal suggestion to everyone is that IF you happen to be of the unlucky ones who receives their steelbook in bubble wrap, and it is damaged, call customer service right away.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Oracle

Mine came in the typical over sized box with paper stuffing but everything looks good @BBYTerence
Epic Genius

Mine in a box with kraft paper.  Perfect condition. Smiley Happy

Img_9030.jpg

Community Manager
0 Kudos

That's awesome @Drum18 and @Leprekon.

Enjoy!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator