The Oracle

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Steelbook?

I'm sure this is a given but just curious if it will be going up soon @BBYTerence as I missed out on Vol. 1 steelbook
Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Steelbook?

I wonder if they will stay with the Walkman theme of the first steelbook for the first film? Smiley Happy

Luminary
0 Kudos

Luminary
0 Kudos

Well after seeing Guardian of the Galaxy movie last night; I could see them going with the now defunct Microsoft Zune as a steelbook concept (if you have seen the movie you know what I am talking about). Smiley LOL

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Lol the Good old Zune. That was hilarious seeing that. Next it will me a mini disc
Legendary Epic Genius

Whatever it is, I hope it's as creative a design as the first. And that it adds the spine title so everyone doesn't go ballistic again.

Luminary
0 Kudos

pikachuforever wrote:

Whatever it is, I hope it's as creative a design as the first. And that it adds the spine title so everyone doesn't go ballistic again.

I hope it is a creative design also @pikachuforever. I also hope they do not have two different versions like they did with Dr. Strange one with 3-D and 2-D bluray and DVD; then another with 2-D bluray and DVD. Just offer one steelbook be it one with 3-D bluray, 2-D bluray and DVD or one with 3-D bluray and 2-D bluray or what ever variation but just one. 

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

pikachuforever wrote:

I hope it is a creative design also @pikachuforever. I also hope they do not have two different versions like they did with Dr. Strange one with 3-D and 2-D bluray and DVD; then another with 2-D bluray and DVD. Just offer one steelbook be it one with 3-D bluray, 2-D bluray and DVD or one with 3-D bluray and 2-D bluray or what ever variation but just one. 

Dr. Strange was the first one that did that as far as I know (and the second version didn't even come to Canada!). My Cap America 2 and 3, along with my Avengers 2, Guardians and Ant-Man steels all have 3D Blu, 2D Blu and Digital Copies -- but no DVDs (so technically for the completionists, these aren't complete versions). The only one that had everything was Avengers 1.

So hopefully it follows the earlier pattern and not the new Strange precedent.

Community Manager

Hey!

Yes, Best Buy Canada will be carrying a steelbook for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

At this time,  don't have any info regarding when these will be available yet. I will let you know once I receive news.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Please be 3D!