Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

How do international shoppers buy Best Buy exclusive blu rays if they don't ship outside of Canada?

Best Buy Canada have some exclusive Ghostbusters blu rays I'd like to buy but they do not ship outside Canada.

If these discs are exclusive to this company then they cannot be purchased elsewhere & if they do not ship outside of their borders how are people like myself supposed to enjoy them?

It seems a little obtuse to restrict anything to just one region. Fair enough, release these discs in just one country but please do not prohibit international customers from the chance to own them.

Legendary Oracle

Re: How do international shoppers buy Best Buy exclusive blu rays if they don't ship outside of Cana

Best Buy Canada doesn't ship anything outside of Canada regardless of being exclusive to Best Buy or not. Just like Best Buy USA doesnt ship outside of the USA.

There is lots of companies that only ship stuff within their own countries.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: How do international shoppers buy Best Buy exclusive blu rays if they don't ship outside of Cana

Hi @Tenacious_P,

Thank you for taking the time to ask about the new Ghostbuster SteelBooks. @Drax86 was correct, we are unable to ship outside of Canada. 

I've heard there are companies you can go through that have a P.O Box in Canada you can ship too and they'll then ship your order to you for a cost. Might be worth have a look if you were interested.

Are you going to see the new movie this summer?

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Hello @Tenacious_P!

These aren't actually exclusive to Canada.  I have a friend who lives in Sweden who mentioned threse Ghostbusters steelbooks to me last month and asked me to purchase 1 of each for him when a pre-order came along which I did.

Yesterday he let me know he doesn't need me to get them for him after all because they are being released there or perhaps elsewhere in Europe.  So they may be released in other countries around the world as well.

Perhaps take a look around on the internet to see if they are coming to an area near you.

I hope that helps.

Luminary
0 Kudos

This is something that still happens a lot Worldwide.  There are many I could name from UK/France/Germany/China and others I could name that does the same.

If you need help for aquiring Canadian Best Buy Exclusive, you can always ask for help.  I'm sure anyone here could help.