Epic Genius

Incorrect Steelbook Artwork Listings.

Hello @BBYTerence

Is it possible to have these steelbook listings changed back to the proper artwork?

The artwork that is currently showing doesn't exist in steelbook form.

Thank you.

Luminary

Re: Incorrect Steelbook Artwork Listings.

[ Edited ]

casey1985 wrote:

Hello @BBYTerence

Is it possible to have these steelbook listings changed back to the proper artwork?

The artwork that is currently showing doesn't exist in steelbook form.

Thank you.

Hey @casey1985,

I recall mentioning this in March‎13,2017 and @BBYTerence did respond and say he also thought it's a glitch with the wrong art. He had passed this along to the eCommerce team for that category; but I guess they have not got around to fixing this problem yet. 

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/Upcoming-SteelBooks-Discussion-Thread/td-p/161109/page/...

Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

@bjmaxvin67

I do recall that post but so much time has passed that I thought it was time that it was mentioned again. Smiley Happy

I see the online in stock numbers are dwindling and I can't help wondering if some people are ordering them based on the pictures.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for the catch guys. 

I've emailed this along.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary

casey1985 wrote:

@bjmaxvin67

I do recall that post but so much time has passed that I thought it was time that it was mentioned again. Smiley Happy

I see the online in stock numbers are dwindling and I can't help wondering if some people are ordering them based on the pictures.

First off Thank You @BBYTerence for taking care to this; we do appreciate it.

Well @casey1985 if some people are ordering these steelbooks of these movies based on these pictures they may not be happy with what they recieve. Smiley LOL It does make you wonder would this fall under the category of false advertisement Smiley Very Happy; because when I first saw this in March I thought they had changed the steelbook art from the ones I originally purchased.  Some one who has not seen the original artwork and a re ordering based on these images will not be to happy.  "Oh Best Buy, you got some 'splainin' to do." Smiley Happy