Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Logan blu ray and steelbook

JoshuaB955 wrote:
The us site has the release date as may 23rd, I want to know if this is correct and if so when will our pre orders go up for it? There are movies that just came out and already have pre orders up but logan still isn't on the site. Thanks

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Movies-TV-Shows/Upcoming-SteelBooks-Discussion-Thread/m-p/174893#M3476

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

For the record, @BBYTerence has confirmed it's coming on May 23 and that he hasn't been updated on when the pre-orders will be up. If you've been watching the site, you'll notice there are no pre-orders for the title available at all at this point so obviously something is up.

Luminary
0 Kudos

I can confirm 5/23 is the release date 

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Yes, May 23, 2017 was the release date that was given to me, and I have not been told anything different. I've inquired as to when the product will go live on the site and made available for purchase, but I haven't gotten any confirmation yet. I'm sure they're working on it, and I'll do my best to find out when this will go live. Smiley Happy

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager

The long awaited update has arrived:

I've been told the Logan steelbook should be going up for online pre-order on May 2. There's no specific time confirmed, but I will keep an eye out for this one.

As always, sometimes plans change, and if plans do change, I'll notify everyone on here.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update! Does this include the 4k/UHD version?
The Captain

Looks like there is a picture up in the Steelbook section to the Logan Steelbook. However, clicking the link doesn't work...yet. I guess it will go 'active' on May 2nd as was previously mentioned. But at least we get to see what it looks like.

Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

@DavidLobo

Next time, just please post it Smiley Tongue

m2224062.jpg

m2224062_1.jpg

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Was these photos on the US site @Drum18? I
Epic Genius