Luminary

Release Date for the West World Season 1

Hey @BBYTerence,

I was wondering has there been any word on a possible release date of the Blu-ray Westworld: The Complete First Season. While I have read that it will be in the beginning of 2017; I was wondering has Best Buy Canada heard of of an actual release date.

Thank You!!!

Community Manager

Re: Release Date for the West World Season 1

Hey @bjmaxvin67.

One of my favourite shows!

I will inquire about its release date. Stay tuned . . .

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Epic Genius

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Hey @BBYTerence,

I was wondering has there been any word on a possible release date of the Blu-ray Westworld: The Complete First Season. While I have read that it will be in the beginning of 2017; I was wondering has Best Buy Canada heard of of an actual release date.

Thank You!!!

Heard the physical release was going to be closer to when they released Season 2...which is next year. Hoping I'm wrong.

But the digital release has happened or is about to...

Luminary

pikachuforever wrote:

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Hey @BBYTerence,

Thank You!!!

Heard the physical release was going to be closer to when they released Season 2...which is next year. Hoping I'm wrong.

But the digital release has happened or is about to...

I think you may be right @pikachuforever;  I always thought that it took roughly 6 months after a series like Game Of Thrones to be released on Bluray. I guess this may not be the case with West World because I inquired at another store and they had no release date for bluray on file. Oh well I guess I will be waiting till September or November. Smiley Frustrated Smiley Happy Thank You for your help @pikachuforever!

Community Manager

Hey @bjmaxvin67 and @pikachuforever.

I haven't heard anything about the release date yet.

At this point in time, the movies team does not have anything confirmed regarding if BBYC will be carrying this or not. It's a "no" for now. Smiley Sad

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Luminary

[ Edited ]

BBYTerence wrote:

Hey @bjmaxvin67.

One of my favourite shows!

I will inquire about its release date. Stay tuned . . .

Thank You @BBYTerence !!!Smiley Happy

West World is also one of my favourite shows. Smiley Very Happy Plus is was a refreshing change after watching the gruesome season 7 premier of Walking Dead ( which is a excellent show but I really needed break after watching the episode https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_Will_Come_When_You_Won%27t_Be ).

Epic Genius

@bjmaxvin67 @pikachuforever 

This may be old news but I just saw a release date of November 30th in France for this.

I don't know if it will be released here before that or not.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Thank You @casey1985,

No this is not old news; for me this is the first time I am hearing abiout the release date. Though I am not sure if France's  November 30th will be the same as ours;  something tells me that wil be release date since Season 2 will not be released until 2018. Smiley Happy