Luminary

Teen Titans: Judas Contract Steelbook

Not too sure when this went live, but the Steelbook is available for Pre-order. It's not listed as an exclusive, but it's only available at BB as far as I know.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/teen-titans-judas-contract-blu-ray-combo/m2223753.aspx?

Luminary

Re: Teen Titans: Judas Contract Steelbook

Jacques1400 wrote:

Not too sure when this went live, but the Steelbook is available for Pre-order. It's not listed as an exclusive, but it's only available at BB as far as I know.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/teen-titans-judas-contract-blu-ray-combo/m2223753.aspx?

Nice Find! The Red Dot store in the US usually gets these Steelbooks as exclusives. In fact, they show it as $23.92 CAD online right now, but adding shipping kills the deal unless you order $100 worth of product, then you can get up to $20 off shipping costs...

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

That's amazing.  I didn't think this would come out in Canada, so I already pre-ordered from the States.

I'll see if I can't still cancel now.

The Captain
0 Kudos

That's awesome...I was looking for this! However, has this been confirmed as a steelbook? i know that is what the photos shows but it doesn't actually say it (like most BB steelbooks do) and it is not in their steelbook section. Can this be confirmed as a steelbook?
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Pre-ordered TEEN TITANS, but passed on GHOST IN THE SHELL because I would prefer the 3D with my SteelBook.

kaw Luminary
Luminary

DavidLobo wrote:
That's awesome...I was looking for this! However, has this been confirmed as a steelbook? i know that is what the photos shows but it doesn't actually say it (like most BB steelbooks do) and it is not in their steelbook section. Can this be confirmed as a steelbook?

They have listings for the regular slip and also the deluxe edition as well.

So this one should be a steelbook but they must have just forgot to list it as one.

confirmation from @BBYTerence would be great tho! Smiley Happy 

Community Manager

kaw wrote:

DavidLobo wrote:

They have listings for the regular slip and also the deluxe edition as well.

So this one should be a steelbook but they must have just forgot to list it as one.

confirmation from @BBYTerence would be great tho! Smiley Happy 

I've reached out to ask for confirmation about this one, and I'll post once they get back to me. Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager

Hey, everyone.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/teen-titans-judas-contract-blu-ray-combo/m2223753.aspx

The product shown in the link above IS, in fact, a steelbook Smiley Happy

I have flagged this to all the people involved to have that title updated to say steelbook.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

BBYTerence wrote:

Hey, everyone.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/teen-titans-judas-contract-blu-ray-combo/m2223753.aspx

The product shown in the link above IS, in fact, a steelbook Smiley Happy

I have flagged this to all the people involved to have that title updated to say steelbook.

Thanks for the confirmation Smiley Happy

I also noticed that it has been corrected to show as a steelbook in the description!!

The Captain
0 Kudos

Will there be more or in-store coming? Its already soldout online