Luminary

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]

Drum18 wrote:

@bjmaxvin67

You now have the award for most people tagged in a single post Smiley LOL

Smiley LOL Whaaaat @Drum18 I have the award for most people tagged in a single post "AWESOME"; but you did not say what the prize was can I have a special arrow " Pretty Pleeasse" maybe with more Fate of the Furious preorders. Smiley Very Happy

The Captain
0 Kudos

BBYTerence wrote:

mysteron_x wrote:
So as far as Logan knows, you just know you are going to carry it?

That's correct, @mysteron_x.

All I've been told is that there will be a Logan steelbook, but no one has offered me any additional info, and I have not received any answers yet to my follow up inquiries.

Nice coworkers you have there. They don't care to even send a "we're working on it"

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Leafs17 wrote:

BBYTerence wrote:

mysteron_x wrote:
So as far as Logan knows, you just know you are going to carry it?

That's correct, @mysteron_x.

All I've been told is that there will be a Logan steelbook, but no one has offered me any additional info, and I have not received any answers yet to my follow up inquiries.

Nice coworkers you have there. They don't care to even send a "we're working on it"

When I was given a list of new releases and told that Best Buy Canada will be getting a Logan steelbook, the mutual understanding between my colleagues and me was that they were working on it. They just had no additional info for me. I'm sure their intent was not to convey that they didn't care, and I did not feel like they did not care. Yes, it's frustrating not being able to get answers when we want them, but I'm sure that my colleagues understand that it's a collaborative work environment, and once they have things finalized, they'll let me know. Sometimes making something live on the site does get prioritized over communicating info out, as it's just not standard practice for them to always keep me in the loop with inventory availability, but I'm sure they're working diligently on everything they need to work on.

Since things do go live without prior communication, I try to sweep through the site a couple times a day just to check. As always, if I receive news from my coworkers, I always communicate that out on the forum.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager

I know some of you are wondering about more inventory of the steelbook for Fate of the Furious. I've reached out to ask.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerence

"Since things do go live without prior communication, I try to sweep through the site a couple times a day just to check. As always, if I receive news from my coworkers, I always communicate that out on the forum."

So basically, you and I do the same thing BUT YOU are paid for it.  Geez, now I feel bad about myself!  Smiley LOL

Community Manager

@Drum18

LOL. You have awesome red arrows though! Smiley Very Happy

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary

Drum18 wrote:

@BBYTerence

"Since things do go live without prior communication, I try to sweep through the site a couple times a day just to check. As always, if I receive news from my coworkers, I always communicate that out on the forum."

So basically, you and I do the same thing BUT YOU are paid for it.  Geez, now I feel bad about myself!  Smiley LOL

Don't feel bad about yourself @Drum18. Yes you and @BBYTerence are basically doing the same thing  and we all appreciate both the hard work you two are doing to keep us informed. Granted BBYTerence is getting paid; but if it makes you feel better you have our extreme gratitude and a KUDOS. Smiley LOL @BBYTerence this just my opinion but it seems like the "we're working on it" comment is all your coworkers can say because it seems like the "Powers That Be"  at Best Buy are not even informing them either. I just hope there is not another error.

Highlighted
Epic Genius

Fate of the Furious is LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/fate-of-the-furious-steelbook-only-at-best-buy-blu-ray-combo-201...?

1.jpg

(red arrows are BACK baby!) Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Fate of the Furious steelbook is live on the site and available for pre-order online.

I have also started a thread specific to Fate of the Furious.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

Eureka I was able to preorder Fate of the Furious!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Thank You to both both @Drum18 and @BBYTerence for the notifications. Also, Drum18 keep those notification and red arrows coming. Smiley Very Happy