The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming SteelBooks Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]

BBYTerence wrote:

kaw wrote:

Hey @BBYTerence

Just saw this listing for Transformers: The Last Knight.

Can you confirm it is a steelbook? it doesn't say in the title what kind of exclusive it is.

Leprekon wrote:
Here's the link but take it it's the Steelbook as it says only at bestbuy

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/transformers-the-last-knight-only-at-best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ra...

Hey.

The product in the link below is NOT a steelbook.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/transformers-the-last-knight-only-at-best-buy-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ra...

Oh ok Then I'll just cancel my order.   So there's two 4K bluray and one is a bestbuy exclusive @bbyterence?  Any idea when the steelbook will be up since there's like 7 versions except the steelbook. 

Community Manager

I'm not sure about the steelbook. I haven't been told anything at all. It's possible that I'm not allowed to know yet. For now, we'll have to wait and see.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence Will there be anymore Power Rangers Steelbook available online? never got online fast enough. 

Community Manager
0 Kudos

BubbaGumpShrimp wrote:

@BBYTerence Will there be anymore Power Rangers Steelbook available online? never got online fast enough. 

Unfortunately, that is now sold out. There will not be any more available.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary

BubbaGumpShrimp wrote:

Sorry to hear you were unable to pick up a Power Rangers Steelbook @BubbaGumpShrimp. While this is not guaranteed my only suggestion is to watch the forum and steelbook page mainly because; many  people preordered more than one copy of this movie to insure they do not get a damaged copy.  So many unwanted and extra copies will be returned to the store; as the returns are processed you may start seeing stock appear in some stores and/or online. Smiley Happy

The Captain
0 Kudos

Any chance of Ash vs Evil Dead: season 2 steelbook or Batman & Harley Quinn steelbooks coming?
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

mysteron_x wrote:
Any chance of Ash vs Evil Dead: season 2 steelbook or Batman & Harley Quinn steelbooks coming?

I'd be ALL IN on Ash vs Evil Dead. I know the US had a metalpak for Season 1, have the steel coming for Season 2. Fingers crossed for up here.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Steelbooks of the older movies listed below are still available for online pre-order. 

Fargo (20th Anniversary Edition)

Escape from New York (Collector's Edition)

The Fog (Collector's Edition)

They Live (Collector's Edition)

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

I've pre-ordered all of them already!

Community Manager

I've been told that for now, there will NOT be any plans for a Transformers: The Last Knight steelbook to be available at Best Buy Canada. If plans change, I will make an announcement.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator