Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Upcoming SteelBook Discussion Thread

@BBYBilly Any plans on an Alice Through the Looking Glass Steelbook, maybe even an In Wonderland steelbook to go with it not unlike with Now you see me 1 and 2?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @Coltyboy,

Sadly no we won't have a SteelBook for Lookig Glass or Wonderland Smiley Sad I could only imagine how cool they would look if we did.

I haven't seen Looking Glass yet, did you like it?

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, 

I know it's not a SteelBook, but since it's been discussed here and because I'm excited to share that the Star Wars Force Awakens 3D Blu-ray combo deluxe edition is now online and available for pre-order HERE

m2221877.jpg

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

Scout
0 Kudos

Hey @BBYBilly, any news on anymore upcoming steelbooks since the August 8th update? And any news on any Digibooks at all? Don't see many anymore
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey @Burkey5,

Thank you for asking. I'll hopefully have an update soon for you. We have a new person stepping into the movies section here and as soon as they get settled I expect we'll get an updated list. Smiley Happy

Was there anything in particular you were looking or hoping for?

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

Greetings to all steelbook collectors and to the community coordinator @BBYBilly. I was wondering if North America will be getting a steelbook release of all 8 Harry Potter films like the ones in **competitor** Europe & Novamedia Korea? 

$_35.JPG

I really appriciate the discussions and updates in the threads. All the best always.  

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@BBYBilly

It's been announced in the USA a SteelBook for Finding Dory (but not at Best Buy).  Can we expect something similar here?

(removed the logo for forum purpose)

Image1.jpg

Community Manager

Hey @Drum18,

From what I've been told, we will have a Best Buy exclusive Finding Dory package that will include a children's activity book, but it won't be a SteelBook. 

I haven't seen the artwork or packaging yet, I will confirm more as I hear. Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer... But that's deceiving.... Honestly, I can buy the amaray and then a coloring book at the Dollar store and will do the job if I wanted... But no, I want a SteelBook as it's THE movie collectible!
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Drum18 wrote:
Thanks for the answer... But that's deceiving.... Honestly, I can buy the amaray and then a coloring book at the Dollar store and will do the job if I wanted... But no, I want a SteelBook as it's THE movie collectible!

If that's the cover for the steelbook from the US...that's pretty ugly. I'd rather take whatever collectable sleeve Best Buy has here.