Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Transformers

Jacques1400 wrote:

@bjmaxvin67

La La Land is not postal related, they state that a Shipping Notification will be sent when it's on route.

Hey @Jacques1400,

I was just trying to give Best Buy Canada the benefit of the doubt. Smiley Wink Sadly, I actually have no idea what kind of circumstance out of their control would cause the La La Land Steelbook to be delayed. Hopefully a delay means 2 or 3 days at the max. Smiley Happy

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Transformers steelbooks

[ Edited ]

A bunch of us inquired about the release date a second time. So far, no one has told us anything different. People involved have already been made aware of this, but last time I was told, April 30 was what they had. If they confirm a different date, I will post the updated date.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: Transformers

I should have been more clear, if you were responding to my question, sorry, i meant when are they available for pre-order - or more specifically will there be more available because the 'pre-order' button has been greyed out forever (same with reserve in store button).  it seems BB never has enough stock of pre-order steelbooks - perhaps it's time to tell your buyers to order more, they're obviously popular

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hello, @DoodlesMom.

I have not been given any info about additional stock, so I have no answer to that right now. I don't foresee anyone giving me any info ahead of time should they have more inventory available later on, so most likely, if there happens to be more, it will be live on the site before I'm aware of it myself. I'm sure the buyers will make their buying decisions accordingly on a case by case basis, but unfortunately, the community team does not have any influence regarding telling the buyers to buy more. However, I make them aware of what's being discussed on the forum so they can use that info however they see fit.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hey, everyone.

NEW RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED AS OF TODAY:

May 30, 2017

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: transformers steelbooks

Do we know if there will be copys in stores yet
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: transformers steelbooks

@love1492

I've not been giving an answer regarding if there will be copies in stores.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

BBYTerence wrote:

Hey, everyone.

NEW RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED AS OF TODAY:

May 30, 2017

Thank You @BBYTerence,

This  date makes more sense than April 30,2017 and much better than Best Buy USA's  release date of 06/06/2017. Also @BBYTerence do you think that May 30,2017 is our release date as opposed to BB USA's release date is because we are getting a steelbook Smiley LOL and they are not.

Luminary

[ Edited ]

Hey @Drum18@love1492@BBYTerence@DoodlesMom@Jacques1400,  @pikachuforever and anybody else who is interested there are more Transformers Steelbooks online for preorder!!! Smiley Very Happy

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/Search/SearchResults.aspx?query=transformers%20steelbook

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

awesome, thanks!!

bjmaxvin67 wrote:

Hey @love1492@BBYTerence@DoodlesMom@Jacques1400@Drum18 and anybody else who is interested there are more Transformers Steelbooks online for preorder!!!

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/Search/SearchResults.aspx?query=transformers%20steelbook