The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: xXx: return of the xander cage Steelbook?

I like the original posted image way better then the new one. The new one is too cluttered.
The Captain
0 Kudos

So disappointed . The original artwork was so much better i think it obvious to anyone if you look at them side by side.i would love to know why they changed the artwork it don't make sense to me.
Legendary Luminary
0 Kudos

love1492 wrote:
So disappointed . The original artwork was so much better i think it obvious to anyone if you look at them side by side.i would love to know why they changed the artwork it don't make sense to me.

The new artwork is one of the final theatrical posters used this past January. The site I took it from says it was a UK one sheet, but I remember seeing this in Canada as well.

I believe the original placeholder cover was one of the teaser posters. So it's not like either choice was all that exciting or original.

That said, again, is there really a need to complain about not getting a steelbook for a film that virtually no one in North America bothered to watch ($44-million in NA versus $163-million in China ALONE) -- and then complaining again when we do get one, because they're not using the poster image you like more? Are we seriously never going to be happy?

The Captain
0 Kudos

I do agree that the movie was just ok but that is actually why and when they should be more pickey about the artwork. If they want us to buy steelbooks for just ok movies the artwork should be awesome lol.in my opinion at that point that is the only thing that will maybe make me buy a movie like that.