Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: xXx: return of the xander cage Steelbook?

My MUMMY COLLECTION arrived today and it was shipped in a box.  Great condition!  Thanks BB.

Luminary
0 Kudos

BBYTerence wrote:

Leprekon wrote:
Canada Post letter mail for this too @BBYTerence? Due to this I don't have a tracking number too. Hope it comes in a box as well as Mummy Collection with same stated packaging

Hey, @Leprekon.

This is supposed to ship in a box, and logistics has confirmed that it is indicated as such. Let me know if there are any issues.

I received my XXX: Return of Xander Cage Steelbook today in a bubble envelope with no tracking number. Came dent and spine slash free though so that's a plus. However the 4K disc was loose and rattling around inside the case. Doesn't appear to be scratched from what I can see so seems all is good for now Smiley Happy

Community Manager
0 Kudos

goofysuperman wrote:

BBYTerence wrote:

Leprekon wrote:
Canada Post letter mail for this too @BBYTerence? Due to this I don't have a tracking number too. Hope it comes in a box as well as Mummy Collection with same stated packaging

Hey, @Leprekon.

This is supposed to ship in a box, and logistics has confirmed that it is indicated as such. Let me know if there are any issues.

I received my XXX: Return of Xander Cage Steelbook today in a bubble envelope with no tracking number. Came dent and spine slash free though so that's a plus. However the 4K disc was loose and rattling around inside the case. Doesn't appear to be scratched from what I can see so seems all is good for now Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know @goofysuperman. Enjoy.

I'll let logistics know that maybe some of these copies didn't get shipped in boxes like Best Buy Canada requested.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

BBYTerence wrote:

Leprekon wrote:

Hey, @Leprekon.

Hey @Leprekon.

I now know that some of these were missed to be flagged as something that needs to be boxed up. Some people might get these in the bubble wrap.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Well the good news for anybody who receives any damaged copies is that there are still plenty of copies left in stores and more in stock online if you need an exchange.

Checking online, my local store received 15 copies and only 4 copies have been reserved or sold.

The Oracle
0 Kudos

I'll have to let you know tomorrow when they actually show up @BBYTerence and see if either shipment shows up in boxes or a evenlope. Hope both are boxes
The Oracle
0 Kudos

Both of my packages for this showed up in bubble wrap evenlope. The single one had loose disc @BBYTerence. Lucky no dents or scratches
Luminary
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence

Mine came in a vinyl mailer as well, nice big ding in the front of it, loose discsand the magical sound of plastic hub pieces floating around....

That seriously sucks.

Community Manager

Hey @Jacques1400.

Sorry to hear about that. I just sent you a message regarding your order info.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

The Oracle
0 Kudos

I take it back @BBYTerence I opened the steelbook and there's a dent on the back and a scratch I didn't see (sent in bubble evenlope). Now I don't trust the other package as ones a loose disc and now I have to go and exchange ones that are actually in store. So disappointed on these as well as my Mummy was also scratched on the back but not from Bestbuy