The Captain
0 Kudos

Can't view Price Watch

Greetings,

On the website, when I click My Account > Account Summary > Price Watch, I get a message saying "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". How can I view my Price Watch list?

Also, I've clicked the "Submit Your Feedback" button below the error message and filled out the form, but clicking the "Submit" button doesn't submit the form.

Thanks,

Shane.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Can't view Price Watch

hi there @Shanester!

It looks like this has been fixed - I was seeing the same thing a couple of days ago, but can now add items to price watch and check my list.

Can you please try and again and let me know if you're still seeing the issue?

thanks!

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

I'm still getting the error.

Shane.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @Shanester

Have you tried clearing your cache? Are you able to access your price watch list, or do you just get the error when you're trying to add a product? Can yo uplease send me the link to the product you're trying add so we can test that one specifically? 

thanks!

BBYLaura
Community Manager

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

BBYLaura wrote:

Hi @Shanester

Have you tried clearing your cache? Are you able to access your price watch list, or do you just get the error when you're trying to add a product? Can yo uplease send me the link to the product you're trying add so we can test that one specifically? 

thanks!

Yes. I also tried clearing my cookies and trying different browsers.

I get the error when trying to view my price watch list, or add a product to it. It doesn't seem to matter which product it is, so I just picked one at random (web code 10390287).

Shane.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

OK good news @Shanester! The web team has identified the issue. However, in their testing they had to purge your price watch list, so you'll need to go in and update it (very sorry about that!). You should be able to add products now - give it a try and let me know if you have any further trouble!

BBYLaura
Community Manager

The Captain
0 Kudos

I'm still getting the error.

Can someone please export the list of web code numbers before they purge it?

Thanks,

Shane.

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I have this same problem and have contacted Bestbuy customer support about it a few times but all I get back is words. The Price Watch functionality hasn't worked right for many months. You know who's really good at making a web site that runs like a Swiss watch? The guys at the web site named after a rainforest. They've gotten a lot of my business over the last few months.

The Captain
0 Kudos

They fixed it for me.

Shane.

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

This is what happens when I click on the "Add to Price Watch" link. It's the same with Firefox, IE and Pale Moon.