Pioneer
0 Kudos

Online ordering

Why can't I order online to have it delivered to a store? Having to go into the store to order it is kind of backwards.
Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Online ordering

TacoGrl wrote:
Why can't I order online to have it delivered to a store? Having to go into the store to order it is kind of backwards.

The On-line purchase form is optimized for shipping to a client's address, I was able to circumvent this with the help of a Customer Service associate in the store.

You should be able to do the same from home, by contacting the Customer Service Phone number provided on the order page ( at 1-866-237-8289 from 8 AM to Midnight EST), and request their assistance in ensuring that proper information and notes are entered.

I'd recommend using a landline, as opposed to cordless phone, in case you need to provide banking information as this is more secure.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Highlighted
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Online ordering

I tried both customer service and phoning the store. Both said I had to go in to order and pay. Other sites allow you to pay online and select in store pick up...very convenient and usually quicker than home delivery.