Scout
0 Kudos

Price match shipping fees for order less than $35

If BB accepts price match & *competitor* shipping fees is $5.95, will I have to pay BB shipping fees $3.99 on top of the *competitor* shipping fees is $5.95?

Also, I haven't bought the product yet and the product is sold out at nearby stores but online available.  Should I purchase on BestBuy.ca, and request a price beat credit  OR  is there any way I can first check to ensure price match will be accepted?

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: Price match shipping fees for order less than $35

It really depends sometimes what i have seen done is they take the total including shipping and that is your price match so lets say best buy is 12 for the item and 3.99 shipping and competitor is 10 for the item and 5.95 shipping 

Best buy $15.99 total

competitor $15.95 total so your pricematch would be 4 cents difference.

If you want to price match before purchasing you would have to go into the store and have them price match it there. If you wish to buy online you need to order it first and then request the pricematch.

You can see the qualifications for price match

Which products qualify?

The product you’re comparing must meet each of the following criteria to qualify for a price beat.

1. Must have the exact same brand name and model #.

2. Must be priced in Canadian Dollars and include all environmental fees, shipping costs, and other charges.

3. Must be sold and shipped by a retailer AND authorized dealer located within Canada.

4. The product must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer or available only in limited quantity.

5. The product’s price must not be lower due to an advertising error, misprint, or special sale price.

Special sale prices include: VIP SALE, Black Friday, Friends and Family, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day/Week, special educational prices, restricted offers, mail order offers, rebates, coupons, premiums, free or bonus offers, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) prices, open box products, close-outs, liquidations, clearances, demos, refurbished items, and financing offers.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Scout
0 Kudos

Re: Price match shipping fees for order less than $35

thanks for answering my question.... 

competitor $16.95 + $5.95 shipping, a total is $22.9 (before tax)

Bestbuy.ca is $29.99 (before tax) and if the price match is accepted, I should pay $22.9 

if I understand the explanation correctly, I should pay $22.9 without additional shipping fees.  Right?!

For this case, the difference would be $7.09 (or 24% off from the BB listed price).

Btw:  I'll go to a local store to request price match BUT don't understand how this works when the local store has no stock.