Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Online Orders & Shipping of Online Orders

I have ordered the blue truck tent, here's to hoping the same thing does not happen...

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Placed order on Friday Aug 12th - paid the $8.99 for expidited shipping.

Free shipping quoted to arrive Aug 18th (4 business days), expidited shipping quoted to arrive today, Aug 17th (3 business days).

I called the support phone number as the Purolator tracking link shows that the shipping label was created on Aug 12th and still is in that state.  There is no way the product is going to arrive today, doubtful it can even make it tomorrow.  This is for a time sensitive project I'm working on.

Help centre told me I was quoted shipping for the 18th and will NOT refund the shipping and couldn't explain why the item was still in the 'shipping label created' stage.

I just attempted to order the same item right now, expidited shipping was for 3 business days, free shipping in 4 business days.  I attempted this same order before 10am EST, today, and the expidited shipping was 2 days and free shipping was 3 days.  So it's not due to the fact of when I ordered.  

It was frustrating being told I was wrong on the phone by your help desk.  Also, why isn't the expected shipping date shown on your website or recipts that are emailed out?

I hope to have some more helpful resolution though this forum since the phone line wasn't the way to go.

Thanks.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @bbdj,

It sounds like you've had a frustrating experience with your order. Smiley Frustrated

I would like to help you resolve this issue, however I don't have access to your account. I would like to escalate this to our Customer Experience team and have them look into this for you.

Please check your inbox above and reply back to my message with the requested information and we'll look into this for you.

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

I placed an order for Haier Window A/C on August 20, 2016 in the morning and the order status changed on same day to In Progress and the item hasn't been shipped. I called on Tuesday and the customer rep told me the AC is ready for shipping but doesn't know when it will be shipped out. I told her to call the shipping department and find out. She put me on hold for more than 15 minutes and then came back and said it would be shipped out on Wednesday. (She lied)

There was no AC shipped out on Wednesday so I called back on Thursday and talked to the customer rep again. The rep didn't know when it would ship either. Told me to go buy another AC from local store and return the one I ordered once I recieve it. I asked her to cancel the order and she said there's no way she could do it since it's in progress. It's Friday August 26 and the order is still stuck in In Progress.

The Haier AC was in stock when I ordered and now it's out of stock. And it was online only so there's no option to buy it in store. In my BestBuy account, it shows that my credit card has been charged.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @silentg,

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience, this is frustrating indeed. Smiley Frustrated

I would like to escalate this issue for you to our Customer Experience team and have someone contact you, would that be ok? I'm going to send you a private message now, please check your 'Inbox' above here and reply back with the requested info and we'll have a team member contact you.

Thank you,

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

How can I request a item ie a hard drive to be packaged properly for shipping instead of finding my order has arrived in just a Canada Post bag prob in a retail box as I can hear it rattling around inside it's small box. Not opening bag returning product as not packaged for shipping properly ?

So in other words a hard Drive needs to be packaged against shock how do I request to make sure my next order is shipped properly ?

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I am composing this post in hopes of helping another customer of Best Buy in the future.  I ordered a dryer via my local store less than 12 hours ago. I decided to go another way and wanted to cancel my order and order a different set from Best Buy. The cancel policy is pretty clear so I called the 800# and was told too late the order is on its way.  Seriously?! Not only is it the weekend, but you can't tell me my order is on a truck and on its way 12 hours after ordering. I have been told I can't cancel the order even though I have yet to receive an email confirmation and nothing appears on my Best Buy account. I have been told to merely wait for it to arrive and not take the product once it reaches the store. This isn't the cancellation policy steps and I am going to call the store and hopefully they can help. Best Buy certainly has forgotten the "CUSTOMER" part of customer service. This is not the first issue with Best Buy "customer" service and I am sure it won't be the last. PS: I am still waiting for my callback to complete your customer survey, LMAO!!!!

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @WillBremner,

This sounds like a very frustrating experience, I have sent you a private message, please check your 'INBOX' above. I look forward to helping resolve this issue quickly.

Best, 

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @Pkshadow,

Thank you for choosing Best Buy for your hardware needs. Smiley Happy

We do our best to pay the most attention to how our products ship out and are always looking to better this practice so I thank you for bringing this up.

If you send me a provate message your order number, I'll forward it to the appropriate team and make sure your hard drive is packaged and shipped properly.

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Hi, I placed an order for an ASUS ZENBOOK last night, it was on sale.. Its supposed 1300$ + tax but when I processed it, at around 11:50 pm,  i recieved the order number , when I checked, it was 1600$+tax..  This is Ripped off guys.. I need to cancel that order, im not paying for a laptop that expensive.. can someone help me please