Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Online Orders & Shipping of Online Orders

hi @Red45

What product did you order? Are you still seeing the status as unshipped? Sometimes the system takes a bit to update.

cheers,

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Hi there!

I ordered a couple items online yesterday, but received an email today saying my payment couldn't be processed. I called customer service about it, and they told me my order went through fine and the email was probably just a technical glitch. When I asked to confirm that everything was processed correctly, they just told me to wait for a tracking email to be sent to me. Approximately how long does it take to get the tracking email? I just want to know so I can gage whether it did in fact process correctly and will be sent to me shortly (since I was expecting the package to get to me by Thursday). 

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @vanvan

I've replied to your other post over here Smiley Happy

BBYLaura
Community Manager

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

When does the holiday return policy take effect?  I'm looking to purchase a very in demand item on your website for a Christmas gift before stock runs out but want to be sure I can return or exchange it after Christmas.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @mytaru

I've replied over here on your other post Smiley Wink

BBYLaura
Community Manager

Community Manager
0 Kudos

good new @AkbarKhan - pre-orders are working again on this product Smiley Happy

Let me know if you have any further trouble.

cheers!

BBYLaura
Community Manager

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hi @BBYLaura

I bought the item online yesterday as it is not available in store yet and was almost sold out. Is it possible to take it to a retail store to repurchase it so it's within the holiday returns period?

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Purchased on line a computer and a monitor on Monday.  The monitor got here the next day.  The computer hasn't arrived yet, was sent from Mississauga to Oakville (Neighbour towns), but it was sent to Dieppe, NB.  Don't ask me how, don't ask me why, I don't know (and don't care) if it's BestBuy's or CP's mistake, I just need BestBuy to get me the computer NOW.  All the answers I've been getting is: "Just wait."

Really???? Really!

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Did it say it was delievered to Dieppe, NB? If not then its likely on its way and Canada post just put it on the wrong truck.

If it says delievered there is the possibilty you were given the wrong tracking number

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I've tried at least 20 times now to purchase this monitor (Web Code: 10247401) but am not able to get past the payment screen. I've tried placing the order as a guest, with an account, and using Visa Checkout on an iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro, Windows PC, and twice over the phone, but the order will not go through. I keep being forced into Visa checkout after clicking 'submit order,' but it rejects my card information every time, despite having a valid Visa Checkout account and Visa card. When I tried to place the order over the phone, I was told to create an account by one rep (still unable to place the order), to provide my information to place the order over the phone by the next rep (who got an error after clicking 'submit order' so told me to place the order as a guest, but of course I was still unable to proceed past the payment screen), then finally to go to my local store, which I know does not have this item in stock. I asked if I could place the order over the phone and have the item shipped to the store so I could make the payment in person, but this doesn't seem to be an option. How can I place an order for this item before the sale ends today?