Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Re: Online Orders & Shipping of Online Orders

[ Edited ]

I have an order from futureshop that I need to update the payment info. I called the help line but they couldn't find ther order. I know it's still  there as I got an email about it today.

EDIT: Solved. I ended up getting someone to do it over the phone after calling again

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Hey y'all.

I can't access one of my orders on the "Order Status" page. It's a big order of video games that has been shipping in parts for the past two years. I'm on my last game and can't change the payment info as my CC has expired. I've updated the card on the "My Credit Cards" page and was wondering if my order will go through automatically. Thanks

Community Manager
0 Kudos

hi @torontoshinji - welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I would suggest calling and having customer service take a look at your account - 1-866-237-8289

Thanks!

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an international credit card and i made an order last night using a non-Canadian billing address. Ufortunately I got an email today telling me that there was a problem with processing the order. Is there any way i can successfully order using my international credit card? 

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I want to say thank you for ruining my entire Vacation, New Year Eve, New Year Day and continue with uncertainty, embarrassment, agony, bitterness, dissatisfaction and frustration. Lesson learn that never buy online from Best Buy; specially in Holiday Season as they will ruin the Vacation for sure, will not appropriately handle the situation or provide appropriate compensation and ready to hear Sorry without meaning as standard tag line. I am sorry to write long story for the readers but hope that this message get reviewed by Best Buy higher management as for sure I find that they do not fulfill their policy / objective “We make technology deliver on its promises” and need to improve their own technology and customer service.

Here is event happen for my online order.

On 24 DEC, I placed an order for Crib, Crib Mattress, Project and projector wall mount stand based on the delivery time shown in order (see below).

Crib – Jan 5 (Purolator)

Crib Mattress – DEC 29 (Purolator)

Projector – DEC 28 (Purolator)

Wall mount stand – Jan 4 (Canada Post)

Order xxxxxxxxxx successfully completed @ 16:16 pm (PST).

Here my surfer the suffer began.

On 27 DEC, email received confirming that Crib Mattress, Projector and Wall mount stand has been shipped by Best Buy with tracking numbers. Upon checking the status found that label is created. Based on the label creation assumed that it will be delivered on 28 DEC.

I stayed home expecting delivery on DEC 28 of Crib Mattress and Projector. Upon checking the status on DEC 28 evening, I found that Purolator picked up the parcel on 28 DEC evening. Lost 1st Day.

I checked the status on DEC 29 morning on Purolator website; it shown that item is loaded on truck for delivery. I stayed home expecting delivery as if I miss Purolator then based on best buy FAQ /Purolator ground shipping policies I have to contact Purolator and pick up myself. Since no one showed up at my door; in evening, checked the status I find online with statement “Delayed in Transit”. Therefore, called Purolator customer service. They said it was not loaded on the delivery van and still present at their Vaughan facility. They will deliver tomorrow. I asked Purolator customer service, is there any window that delivery person will show up for delivery. The reply was “based on chosen service “ground service” we cannot provide you the window, please call us tomorrow to see what’s going on if it’s not delivered.” Lost 2nd day.

On 30 DEC noon, rechecked the status and found this message “Delayed due to missed delivery”. Upon calling Purolator found that loaded either Projector or Crib Mattress in wrong delivery van and they cannot determine what is really delayed until either I received any item at home or wrong delivery truck containing my parcel return to the warehouse. They will not make any effort to deliver in late night either as its ground service. Therefore, I called Best Buy customer service asking them which item contain based on the label / tracker number. Guess what, they cannot determine. Not sure WHICH TECHNOLOGY Best Buy use for item sold and shipping tracker. The Best Buy Customer service person put my name in list for to be contacted by their team lead / supervisor as I explained her my frustration. She also mentioned that this supervisor will call within 24 business hour which is before end of DEC 31 business hour (11 pm – EST). Since I wasn’t sure what am i getting, step out to buy projector and leaving my wife at home for delivery receipt. At 4 pm approx. my wife called and told be they delivered Projector and Canada Post delivered wall mount stand. My luck was bad that I didn’t bought the other projector, left the item at the store and didn’t ask my wife, was there anything damage. Got back to home at night and found that the projector box was damage so decided to wait for Best Buy supervisor call. Didn’t received any call from Best Buy supervisor on 30 DEC. Lost 3rd day, dissatisfaction and frustration begun.

On 31 DEC morning called Best Buy customer service to inform them I received damaged item and still no call from supervisor. She mentioned that my name is queue and someone will call you today as soon as possible. Since I was suppose to use projector for new year eve party I called again in noon to determine when they will call us. That customer service person tried to reach supervisor but no luck and again same answer they will call as soon as possible. Called again at 5 pm EST and told that customer service to ask the supervisor to call or get hold off as I need to know what is going happen. She noted all event from me and said they will call me by 11 pm as I am already in line however cannot tell me my place for this list. Guess what no one called and entire 31 DEC wasted as I felt bad against the family for not using new projector as planned. Lost 4th day in uncertainty, embarrassment, agony, bitterness, dissatisfaction and frustration.

Jan 1 called again and that customer service person told me to call on Jan 2 as they have less staff and supervisor are not available. Really, not sure why are they open for? Lost 5th day.  

Jan 2, went to near Best Buy Store to determine the Ombudsman number and that guy told me call customer service. Further, since this is online purchase the customer service should be able look in and provide better compensation for my case. Therefore, called again in noon as no one called. Asked the Best Buy customer service person to get hold of Supervisor after mentioning that i am waiting for call since 30 DEC. Finally, able to speak with Supervisor who asked me to provide the info to save time instead her going through all cases. After providing info she gave me only 10 % discount of an order in dispute meaning only Crib mattress and Projector. Not the entire order. I asked for more and received the answer, based on policies this is the highest compensation she can provide. Not sure who from store told me that customer service supervisor can provide better compensation. Other option was given is to cancel the order and get refund or exchange the damage unit with other at store. Upon asking for an apology letter from Best Buy received the info that Best Buy does not send apology letter other than she is saying Sorry. She asked me to open the project box to see if it’s damage, if it’s damage then again call customer service to send replacing product and return bill. Having said that still I have to wait for Mattress delivery tomorrow (Jan 3) hoping Purolator will not do the mistake.

To me it was better if I stand in line on boxing day. At least I would have on hand what I wanted and avoided uncertainty, embarrassment, agony, and bitterness on new year eve. Now i wanted to mentioned to Best Buy that the same project was not only cheaper last year than this year but also was given with free Chromecast. Last year price was 699.99 + Free Chromecast and this year price 749.99. Not sure who is giving discount during boxing day, manufacturer, Best Buy or both?

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Guess what, today also Purolator did not deliver the Crib Mattress and reason was put in system "Delayed in transit due to missed connection". I guess they are making new mattress for me. one more day wasted.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

hi there @tapan_2001

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! Definitely frustrating. I've escalated this internally here at head office and someone will be reaching out to you via the email address that you registered to the community with.

If you need any help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!

cheers,

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Want to inform that today also they didn't deliver the Crib Mattress and reason was put in system "Delayed due to missed delivery". The Purolator Customer Service could not see the actual reason for this statement.

Now waiting to speak with BBY customer service, will reply to BBY head office person also about this and other issue. In brief, total 8 days  including 16 or more hours wasted to speak with BBY and Purolator Agent / customer service because at the end I am returning the projector and hoping that Mattress and Crib will arrive in not damage condition.

In short agony continue, thought share with you @BBYLaura.

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have purchased a TV last week which was meant to be delivered on Jan 4th between 1-4 pm. So my husband and I were waiting for it the whole morning and the afternoon just in case. Around 3 pm, we got a call saying that the delivery guys are behind their schedule and want to extend the delivery window by one hour, till 5 pm. which was still OK. We were waiting the whole afternoon and evening till midnight! However no one showed up and neither called us what happened! Next day I called to track my delivery and they said that because of the high volume of orders they cannot make it till next week!!! Which doesn't make sense at all! It was on the way the day before and they called for one more hour patience, so what happened that they suddenly realized they cannot deliver it till next week??! They ruined all the plans which I had with my family for the weekend with the TV. This was my first shopping at Best Buy (which I had heard a lot about their quality of work!!!) but it was a terrible experience!  

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I want to mention that finally I received the Crib Mattress yesterday (5 JAN 2016) and thanks to BBY Customer Service who followed up personally with Purolator on 5 Jan Morning to ensure that it gets delivered.

However, I was suppose to receive the Crib based on the revise date and guess what they didn't deliver the Crib today because the driver was unable to deliver today. Either I pick up my self tomorrow or else wait till Jan 9 that's what option given to me.

Further, still waiting for other answer from BBY for other issue related to projector.

One more day (9th day) added to this amazing journey of agony.