The Captain
0 Kudos

The Price Watch page in my account no longer works. Does anyone else have this problem?

When I try to add items to my Price Watch list I get the error message: "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". This happens with three different browsers even after I've cleared all cookies and cache etc. I've contacted BB support about this issue a few times but it doesn't get resolved.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: The Price Watch page in my account no longer works. Does anyone else have this problem?

Hi there @Alpine1

Sorry to hear this is happening! I've sent this off to our web IT team to take a look. I'll let you know when I hear back with an update.

Cheers,

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: The Price Watch page in my account no longer works. Does anyone else have this problem?

Hi @Alpine1

So IT was able to figure out the issue, but in order to fix it, they had to clear your list Smiley Sad Sorry about that! But everything should be working now if you try to add products to the price watch list.

Let me know if you have any further trouble.

thanks!

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, it's still not working. I even logged in to my Bestbuy account using my iPad and I get the same error mesage when I try to add items to Price Watch. This problem has persisted for months.

The Captain

[ Edited ]

It started working again today for the frist time in many months. Hopefully it stays working.