Pioneer
0 Kudos

5 years old and 3 years old Future Shop gift cards ; can they be used, in 2015 at Best Buys in QC?

Greetings,

I'm not sure if this is the right section, please excuse me if it isn't.

5 years ago, I received a birthday gift: a 100$ Futureshop giftcard.

3 years ago, I received another birthday gift: a 100$ Futureshop giftcard.

I have used the 5 years old one, and some amount remains on it.

I have not yet used the 3 years old one, the full amount remains on it.

Currently, in 2015, in Best Buys of Quebec, is it possible to use them?

Thank you,

AudioOperative

Legendary Hero of the Universe

Re: 5 years old and 3 years old Future Shop gift cards ; can they be used, in 2015 at Best Buys in Q

Yes they should all still be valid

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: 5 years old and 3 years old Future Shop gift cards ; can they be used, in 2015 at Best Buys in Q

Sorry if I come off as rude, it's not my intention, but are you a representative of Best Buy? Is that information official?
Legendary Hero of the Universe

There is very few best buy employees here, if you want an official answer you need to contact customer service

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Alright, thank you.
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi @AudioOperative,

If there are funds available on these cards (you can check here), they will be accepted in store. GIft cards are generally treated like cash and so, do not have an expiry date Smiley Tongue

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation