philp37
0 Kudos

How do I process my receipt online to add RZ points to my account?

[ Edited ]

My wife and I purchased a new TV in store.  We did not have our rewards card with us however we were assured by store staff that we would be able to login to the Bestbuy Rewards system and process the receipt online to add the points to our rewards account.  We have searched and searched the Best Buy Rewards System including FAQ.  I would think that this must be a real FAQ, however I know alot of FAQ lists are decided on by the list maker, not necessarily actual FAQ.   I  don't understand why they would make this so difficult.  The easy solution is to return the TV and buy it again at another store. 

Ophelia
0 Kudos

Re: How do I process my receipt online to add RZ points to my account?

Hi philp37,

I found this in the FAQ, does it help?

What if I forgot to provide my Reward Zone™ Member ID when I made a purchase? 
It’s easy to make sure you earn points on all your purchases. For in-store or online purchases, sign in to your account and select "Get Missing Points" in the left column. You can then update your previous purchase information by entering information from your sales receipt. You can also contact us for further assistance.

Canadian10
Aspiring Member
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hi Phil37,

You can always find some educational videos on http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/reward-zone/watch-and-learn.aspx. In your case, please watch the "Earn points online" video.

I hope this helps.

bvincent
Emerging Member
0 Kudos

It's actually really easy. Just go to www.bestbuyrewardzone.ca, sign into your account, and on the left hand side there is a "get missing points" link. Add on your points and it will take a couple of days to process. Hope that helps!
philp37
0 Kudos

Got my points in the end after about 8 phone calls and emails.  Never did get the 10 times points that was promised with the promotion and just gave up finally.  Figure I am out about 90 dollars.

sckkong
0 Kudos

I think you should call them again... they are usually very nice to deal with and would just give you the 10x points out of courtesy.