Scout
0 Kudos

Online bought item, return to local bestbuy and use certificate when repurchasing it.

I have a few reward certificates expiring soon the only item I want isn't available at my local store, but it's available online. If I bought the item online then return it to the store once it arrives, can I use my certificates when I buy it back.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Online bought item, return to local bestbuy and use certificate when repurchasing it.

Hello.

That's an interesting scenario you described. I'm not certain, but I don't think you will be able to do what you described. My suggestion would be to call one of your local stores and ask a store manager if what you described is possible at the store. They will have more insight about something like this.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Hero of the Universe
0 Kudos

Re: Online bought item, return to local bestbuy and use certificate when repurchasing it.

Typically you are un able to re buy the item that you have just returned.

Highlighted
Legendary Epic Genius

That's partially true.

OP I would work with your local Best Buy's store's management team to come up with a resolution.

While your request is not impossible there is a bit of a process to get it done.
Senior Precinct Chief Store #965 - Badge #70627