Community Manager
0 Kudos

WIN AN AUTHENTIC STREET FIGHTER V ARCADE MACHINE!

StreetFighter_contest_Social_twitter.jpg

Reward Zone Gamers Club and Street Fighter V have joined forces to bring our valued Reward Zone members the exclusive opportunity to win an Authentic Street Fighter V Arcade Machine! 

To enter for your chance to win this awesome Street Fighter V arcade machine, log into your Reward Zone account (or sign up if you aren’t a member) and enter the contest Smiley Very Happy

Plus, earn an additional 2 bonus entries when you pre-order Street Fighter V from BestBuy.ca on PS4 in either the standard edition or the collectors edition by Thursday, January 28, 2015 at 11:59pm PT.

No purchase required. Open to Reward Zone members who are residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, aged 19 or older. Prize is one (1) Authentic Street Fighter V Arcade Machine, retail value $4,500.00 CAD . Contest runs from Friday, December 18, 2015 to Thursday, January 28, 2016.  Odds of winning depends on number of entrants and number of pre-orders received. Selected entrant must answer mathematical skill testing question. See in-store for complete contest rules and details.

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Re: WIN AN AUTHENTIC STREET FIGHTER V ARCADE MACHINE!

Are there any more pics of it?  Does the machine house a PS4 or a PC?

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I pre-ordered Street Fighter 5 on the PS4 on June 18, 2015.  How do I get my bonus entries for this contest?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

BBY_SFV_Arcade-Machine.jpg

Hi @AidanMcCarthy, not the best image here but hopefully it gives you a better idea! 

Please see the Rules & Regulations for full detail @jkliever (link in T&C). Basically your email address for Reward Zone / the pre-order placed must match and Voila! bonus entries are all yoursSmiley Very Happy

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg