Community Manager

What happened to Reward Zone Visa?

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone, 

The Chase Canada Best Buy Reward Zone™ Visa® program is coming to an end on February 28, 2015. The program will come to a close as a result of Best Buy Canada and Chase Canada ending their credit card partnership. 

Unfortunately, at this time the program will not be offered through another provider. 

Please be advised that this will have no impact on your current Reward Zone™ membership, as you will continue to be a valued member; receiving points, perks, and exclusive offers from Best Buy Canada. We thank you for being a loyal RewardZone customer and welcome you to continue earning points by shopping online and in-store.

In case you have further questions, please view our Reward Zone Visa Information page and / or contact customer service directly for further detail. 

Best, 

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: What happened to Reward Zone Visa?

[ Edited ]

lame that they couldn't set something up with another company.

or at the least why not offer to still give former reward zone visa members double ponits when they buy things at best buy.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

This is the second time in recent memory that Best Buy has done this (changing credit card providers).

For those of us who pay ultra close attention to our credit status it is incredibly frustrating to have a retailer-forced closure of a credit account.  I vowed that if best buy did it again they would lose a customer and that is exactly what is going to happen.

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@BBYJuby so its been a while now senes we lost the bb reward zone visa. is there any chance yet on if or when a new version will come out tough another company. i miss earning all the reward zone certs Smiley Sad back when i had the card i earned over $500 worth of certs now with out the card it takes forever just to get 1 $5 cert.

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

There are no current plans in motion on this @JeffreySalisbury

BBYJuby
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation