Scout
0 Kudos

Purchase Experience

My son bought a TV last night from best buy. It is a nice Tv but your sales staff is deaf and I will not be purchasing from Best Buy. The sale of the TV went great until the end. He tried to sell us the calibration and said no to it because I don't want you in my house. I flat out told them that I suffer Bipolar and that I get anxiety when strangers are in my house. He stopped trying to sell it and then his manager would not let up on it. So as far as I am concerned I will not be back because you are an organization that do not give a **bleep** about mental illness after you have been told about it.

That is my experience and I know alot of people have good experiences there and I wish you all the best.

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: Purchase Experience

While your experience is regrettable, I know many Best Buy employees who are very sensitive to this type of thing, so it sounds like you experienced an isolated incident.

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Purchase Experience

hi there @Scrum67

I'm very sorry to hear about the stress the experience caused you. I've escalated this internally here at head office and someone will be reaching out to you via the email address you registered to the forum with.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have any concerns or questions.

All the best,

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation