Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Really Disappointed With Boxing Day Delivery

[ Edited ]

I have to say I will likely NEVER buy anything ONLINE from BestBuy again. Truly dissapointed.

After purchasing a boxing day sale TV, it is NO WHERE to been seen.

I only received an email saying if I didn't have the TV delivered by January 13 to call them. REALLY????

AND YOU CHARGED ME 50.00 for delivery?

If you don't have the item in stock, DON'T SELL IT.

I could have bought it from *competitor* for the SAME PRICE and picked up in the store around the corner on JANUARY 6th and saved 50.00 dollars. Not in 3 weeks...

PATHETIC service.

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: Really Disappointed With Boxing Day Delivery

Online orders will always take time to be delivered.  It will never be as fast as going into a B&M store to pick it up yourself.

Also $50.00 sounds pretty standard for delivering something as large as a TV.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi there @WiseOne01

Sorry to hear you're still waiting on your TV! Sounds like you might have already connected with Customer Service - but if you'd like, I can definitely connect them with you to take a look at your order.

Cheers,

BBYLaura
Community Manager
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

It's not the 50 dollars that bothers me, even though many others offered free delivery for the same TV, it's the fact that they never told us that this was coming from the Samsung factory. 

I simply would have went elsewhere if I knew it wasn't even in THEIR own warehouse. I'm patient enough, but it's the lack of transparency. 

Well, lesson learned I suppose.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey, @SageKoh.

What specific TV did you order? In your reply, could you copy and paste the link (that specific product's page from the bestbuy site) of the TV you ordered? I can reach out to the TV team and have them look into what is going on with that specific TV Smiley Happy

Regards,

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your reply Terence. 

I already spoke to someone at the 866 number and she said that BestBuy was waiting for shipment from Samsung. She did not know when THAT delivery would actually take place or when delivery to my home would take place.

I saw on another site (**competitor**?) that the same model was back ordered between Jauary 7 and 13th so I gather that all shops are experiencing the same for oniine orders. 

I even went to my local Best Buy at 5.30am on Boxing Day to line up for the same TV I ordered online. No dice. Only one unit was available. Great.

What an experience so far...

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey, @SageKoh.

It definitely is a very busy season for retailers and vendors. 

I hope you get your delivery sooner than later Smiley Happy

Cheers,

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Well, It's January 12th now and I've heard NOTHING from anyone regarding delivery or even status. NOTHING.

If you had a problem with your internet service and that well known company says " yeah, we'll restore or deliver your service in 18 or 21 days, so just sit tight..." and you hear absolutely nothing for weeks, you would lose your **** on them. 

Why is THIS any different?

I'm about to call the news media outlets.

No, really, I'm about to.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey, @SageKoh

I would like to escalate your issue with one of our teams in our customer service department here at the head office. They will be the ones to provide further assistance.

Please send me a private message so I can get your email and contact info from you. Once I forward them that info, they can reach out to you.

Thanks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey, everyone.

If anyone else would like me to escalate their concerns and issues with one of our teams in customer service here at the head office, please send me a private message. I would be happy to forward your info along to them, and they can reach out to you.

This is a peer-to-peer forum, and customer service are the ones who can provide further assistance, come up with resolutions, and answer customer service related questions.

I have locked this thread, but please do private message me if any of you require me to escalate your issues with our customer service department.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator