Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

best picture setup for Samsung KU6270

New to LED and wondering if anyone is willing to share their setup numbers Smiley Happy

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: best picture setup for Samsung KU6270

Welcome to the Best Buy Community Plug-in forum @newtoled Smiley Happy

There's a lot of information on-line regarding various settings, however these settings will not be a proper way to get the best results from your TV in your enviornment, nor show it's true potential, and can actually damage the panel over time,  if not done properly.

I'd highly recommend that, you consider getting your TV calibrated to ISF standards, by having it calibrated properly, using dedicated calibration equipment by a trained professional.

At this point your TV will be properly calibrated for your lighting enviornment, and for each source connected, and will become a true studio caliber monitor.

If purchased recently, your TV may be eligible for a discount on calibration, you can inquire further at your nearest Best Buy store.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Does ISF calibration take into effect the environment lighting?

I don't recall any ISF tests that do so.

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Hi @SonicBoom, ISF Calibration will be set for enviornment lighting for day and night settings.

The attending agent will take lighting conditions into consideration when performing the calibration.

This was done when I had my TV calibrated to ISF standard.

Plugin_emailSignature.jpg