Community Manager

Re: E3 2017

Hey @apt4893

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-switch/10739689.aspx

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is on the site now and available for online pre-order.

Regarding a collector's edition, I do not have any information about that at this time.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Have opted in to communications like 3 times over the past two days and still no codes. Do I need to call support to get this fixed?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hey, everyone.

For those of you who are having trouble and finding no success with obtaining your promo code email, please give customer service (1-866-237-8289) a call. They are the ones who have access to account info, and they can provide all further assistance.

Thanks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary

Can Best Buy please stop using these limited promo codes for E3 deals. It makes things so much more complicated needlessly, unless Best Buy wants people to not preorder or go to competitors instead.

The Captain
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence do you know when xbox one X will available to preorder?

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Tails wrote:

Can Best Buy please stop using these limited promo codes for E3 deals. It makes things so much more complicated needlessly, unless Best Buy wants people to not preorder or go to competitors instead.

Remember when I said I prefered the points?

The Oracle
0 Kudos

apt4893 wrote:

Tails wrote:

But when bestbuy only offers the game at regular price points or 20% discount I rather a $79 game for $50 or in AC Origins Gold Editions case $50 off. 

Luminary
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:

apt4893 wrote:

Tails wrote:

But when bestbuy only offers the game at regular price points or 20% discount I rather a $79 game for $50 or in AC Origins Gold Editions case $50 off. 

That's a whole separate issue though, I don't recall ever Best Buy doing that?  I know it might be done elsewhere.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

jaxxs wrote:

@BBYTerence do you know when xbox one X will available to preorder?

Hey @jaxxs.

I don't know at this time, but I'll start a thread about it when I'm provided with more info. Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

It doesn't have to be points OR use of a promo code. Last year was points (and there were a lot of things messed up), the year before was promo codes that only let you place 1 order per day essentially, but years before that were just straight discounts automatically applied. It does seem like there are a lot of issues with Best Buy's website and handling of ordersthat really should have been fixed years ago, so maybe promo codes are necessary to even be able to do an adjustment in case of a price decrease, but IF a promo code is necessary to get around these problems, it should be one that is freely available to avoid some people not being able to get it until days into the sale and reusable for as many orders as we want to allow for better order management.

How many times have we heard of someone wanting to cancel an item from an order and having the entire order cancelled instead? Best Buy's website doesn't allow for customer modification of orders, like a competitor, and also can't display orders that contain more than a limited number of pre-orders once they ship. I have orders from E3s of years past that still have games in them, and I can't even tell because of a lack of "show open orders only" option, and when I do find them, I just get an error message when I try to open them to see whats in them. The only way I know of anything in them is when I get a shipping notice.