The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn Collector's Guide

[ Edited ]

Thanks for this, but why would anyone pre-order anything from Best Buy given how badly the Switch launch has gone? The pre-order forum is now running at over 70 pages, and most of the people on there are very disappointed (especially those in the west).

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

There's nothing wrong with pre-orders.  The Switch thread is just overrun with crybabies with nothing better to do than post  every 5 minutes about why they aren't the first one in their grade to get one.

Luminary
0 Kudos

@SonicBoom yeah but its the new week and all those people complaining will be getting their switches and all of that will be in the past. All the people calling others whiny will have no effect on those who were complaining cause why would they be on this forum lol they got their switch haha. Everyone will try to order new consoles elsewhere from now on and the people who were too late will preorder at bestbuy knowing they wont get it on time but itll be all good since now they will know ahead of time haha. 

For example im gonna get this guide, I already know it wont be coming in on release day ahead of time so i wont be too disappointed lol. I would get it elsewhere but no one else seems to be selling this (i am one who still hasnt gotten my switch lel).