The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Nintendo Switch Pre-order information

[ Edited ]

Was able to get 2 from bestbuy and the **competitor**. Anyone know where the switch pro controllers are? I did see one on the **competitor** but that's vanished. Got me 3 games Zelda, MARIO Kart and Lego City Undercover! Hope this is better then the wiiU for games

The Captain
0 Kudos

When will the console with colored controllers be available for pre-order?

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Will the Switch be available in Stores? Even if its backorder online I mean.

I was able to get a Wii back when those were in back order everywhere by spending a night camping outside a bestbuy, but since then the internet shopping has really taken off, so will it still be a thing?

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Why does it say Free delivery arrives as early as Mar 31 on my preorder page from bestbuy? Is this thing not going to get to my place the day it's released?

Scout
0 Kudos

Aaaand it's sold out. Is there a way to be notified when it will be available again?

Legendary Epic Genius

There will likely be a few more drops of stock before release, and then we'll see more come after release. Hopefully this doesn't turn into another Wii where no one will be able to find it for months and months after release.

At this point, it's a bit too rich for my blood. There's not enough enticing things available. The game that I REALLY want is going to be available for the WiiU as well, and the Switch isn't backwards compatible, so even if I take advantage of the awesome trade-in value of the console at some retailers, all of the games that I have for the system won't be worth anything because I won't be able to use them anymore.

I will likely get a switch at some point, but not right out of the gate. I said the same about the PS4 and haven't gotten one yet.

Best of luck to all who didn't get their pre-order in, and looking forward to seeing the reviews of the Switch as they come in!

JB

The Captain
0 Kudos

Why do orders show a March 31st release date instead of March 3rd?

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hey, everyone!

The gaming team has notified me that the correct release date is March 3rd.

March 31st was just a "placeholder date."

The website will be updated accordingly to reflect the March 3rd date. Smiley Very Happy

Image result for nintendo switch

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

From what I've read on here in the past, people hardly ever get their games or systems on release day.

And will they be shipped in plastic bags like the NES Classic?

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Pre-Order your Nintendo Switch!

Hey, Gamers and Nintendo fans!

We’re happy to notify everyone that we will have an additional limited quantity of Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con available for pre-order very shortly! Be sure to check the website at approximately 10:30 a.m. PST.

LIMITED QUANTITY, NO RAINCHECKS

PRE-ORDER IS AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY

Image result for nintendo switch

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation