Community Manager

Nintendo Switch

Limited Quantities of Nintendo Switch will be available online at bestbuy.ca Monday, March 13th at noon PST / 3:00 p.m. EST.

No rainchecks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Scout

Re: Nintendo Switch

Once again they sold out in under a minute with not enough time to finalize the purchase. Is there a purchase limit on these or are people just buying them en masse to sell on **competitor**?

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Same happened here-- got all the way to the "submit order" button before it cancelling on me saying it was gone. Was making the attempt within 10 seconds of it going live. 

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

AdamBlack wrote:

Once again they sold out in under a minute with not enough time to finalize the purchase. Is there a purchase limit on these or are people just buying them en masse to sell on **competitor**?

Regarding purchase limit, the household limit should  be 1 (they were set to 1 for pre-orders; I'm not sure at this point when the eCommerce department will change the household limit).

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Truth Seeker

Me too. I feel like they only had 10. more disappointment.

Scout

Please let us know when more stock will be available, thanks.

Pioneer

Yikes, that was quick.

I wish they'd give the option to go online or in store and pre-order a console with the understanding that there may not be a firm ETA . It's past launch day but there's still a lot of people hunting for one. This way Best Buy could give the manufacturer an understanding of how many units they actually need.
Scout
0 Kudos

It's ludicris.  I've got to several stores looking for one, but Nintendo again under ships the number of units.  I read they sold 1.5 million units thus far.

If they could fulfill the demand, I'm sure that's way over 2.

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

So any new information on a new shipment any time soon?

Scout
0 Kudos

A friend of mine runs a games store in Toronto, he told me the next "big" shipment is out the first week of April.