Community Manager

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

You're welcome @MadDogMcCree

I'll post on this existing thread once I get some concrete info. Smiley Happy

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

it's a realy nice edition

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I would LOVE to have one!....PLLLLLLLSSSS!

Luminary
0 Kudos

I really want this set.... PLEASE GET IT and post here so I can buy it!

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Hello BBYTerence, thank you for the information.

Can you please tell me since you have confirmed there will not be any pre-orders posted today, if they were hopothetically going to be posted at the next earlier time, when would that be?

Basically my question is, is there a time that the BestBuy.ca website is update with new SKU's, or is this done randomly at anytime?

I find myself frantically refreshing the page, and want to know if I can stop this madness and potentially wait for a certain time the new Zelda SKU may be added.

Kind Regards,

Andrew

Legendary Epic Genius

[ Edited ]

BestBuy Community Managers have always done their best to provide us with the most accurate information but they are limited to the information they are being told. BBYTerence already told us that he didn't have any info to share at this moment. I doubt asking for hypothesis will help that. 

Let's all be patient and good luck to all Smiley Wink 

Community Manager

Hey, people. 

Here's my final update for today:

Best Buy Canada will have the Special Edition, but we will NOT be getting the Master Edition.

As of now, the exact dates for when the Special Edition will be available for pre-order is TBD. I won't be getting that info for at least a couple weeks. I will post on this thread once the gaming department confirms some dates. Smiley Happy

Image result for zelda breath of the wild

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Smiley Sad this is most unfortunet news.... well I guess the standard special edition is still something. I hope there are more of them at least

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Looks like **competitors** are all going to be carrying the standard special edition so I have to believe that there will be a decent amount of them

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

And for those of you who still seek the Master Edition, remember that the Switch is region free Smiley Wink